As restrictions are lifted, we have been doing all that we can to ensure that our offices are a safe place, not only for our staff, but for you our clients. Now, more than ever, providing a quality service to you also means providing a safe place for you to meet with our staff.
We are still encouraging telephone and video conferencing with you to avoid the need for you to have to attend our offices but if a face to face meeting is necessary these are the measures in place to re assure you.
- The meeting must be by prior appointment.
- Only our largest meeting rooms will be available for use and screens have been placed in these rooms.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office. If you wish to bring your own sanitizer for your own use, please feel free to do so.
- You will be asked a short health self-assessment survey before you may enter the interview rooms.
- You will not be able to use any company equipment and will be asked to use your own pens for signing documents.
- Wherever possible, you will not be asked to wait in the reception area but will be shown to a meeting room to wait for your appointment to begin. If the meeting room is not available, you must wait in your car or outside until you have received a mobile call to come in.
- We hope you understand that staff will not shake your hand.
- You will be directed to use the chairs as arranged to maintain social distancing.
- If you wish to wear your own face mask when attending, please feel free to do so.
- There will be no access to other areas other than the interview rooms.
- While measures are in place, we will not be certifying documents for members of the public who are not clients of the company.
- We would prefer not to handle cash and would ask that any payments are made by an alternative method which can be discussed with the person dealing with your matter or with our account’s personnel.
- We would ask that all clients respect the 2 metre rule both in reception and during the interview.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the person who arranged your appointment if there is anything else you would like to ask about the arrangements before your meeting takes place.